Friday, March 25, 2011

Questions regarding 3.3L V6, 2005



I'm considering buying my ex-girlfriend's 2005 Camry SE 3.3L V6 A/T and was hoping you Camry experts could answer some questions for me (the car has 30,000 miles and is immaculate).



-What kind of Highway MPG do these get at around 80 mph?

-Any common issues/problems with these?

-Any bad things regarding these V6's? (I'd get the 4 cyl if I had the choice)

-Now that it's at 30k miles, are there any expensive maintenance items that I should expect within the next 100k miles? (Timing belt, etc)



I really like her car except I'm concerned that it has a V6 (obviously good fuel mileage is important to me). Also, I know how to inspect a new (to me) vehicle, just need to find out about specific problem areas to this particular drivetrain.



Thx all for your time, Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment