Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4







It's been a while since I really posted any pics, it hasnt really changed much but there have been a few minor ones.





So here's the 2007 Magnetic Grey Metallic Toyota Camry SE 4cylinder



The list of mods are:



Exterior:
  • 18x7.5 +48 ADR M-Sport in Hyper black Wrapped in Kuhmo Ecsta SPT 225/45/18 ( was going to get 19"s but plans changed)

  • 20% Solargard Tint

  • 55w 5000k hid low beam

  • 35w 5000k hid fog light

  • Blacked out emblems

  • Light smoke tail light tint

  • Black housed headlamps

  • Blacked out chrome window trim



Interior:

  • Front footwell cathodes(currently removed)

  • Carbon wrapped interior trim

  • Blue radio + Hvac lights



Engine:

  • 158hp of fury



Audio:
  • Alpine mrp-m450

  • 12" Alpine sub in a sealed box

Well the car is pretty much stock for now. It's going to stay this way, some smaller mods are in the works though but nothing major



Upcoming mods:

  • Wade inchannel visors on its way

  • interior LED's on its way

  • Re-doing LED footwell lights, Front+rear

  • Roof visor spoiler

  • THINKING of retro

  • POSSIBLE audio upgrade, front components+amp, new headunit.

















Those are the only pics for now. We've had the worse weather here in southern ontario... It doesnt even feel like summer.

Lately its been hot but RAINING A LOT, so today I washed the car and put the rims on expecting some nice sunny weather for pics. So i head to the gym, as i arrived it started POURING , so maybe I'll get better pics some other time!!



thanks for looking





Some pics of my tinted tails (lights on/off) which are the light smoke I ordered off ebay from DanteGTS, pics of my black housed headlamps and my interior wrap.

STILL have to get more vinyl to wrap the two pieces on the steering wheel. And the pieces on the door panels where the window button is. If you know how to remove this can you tell me how to save some time? Thanks.











[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2659/77937955.jpg]/img]






Reply 1 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



Oh and here are some interior shots from my diy






Reply 2 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



sorry but the wheel gap need to go. but other stuff is nice, i thinking about to down to 18' now

Reply 3 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



im with kenny here... go low but since you say you wont go low i would say go for 20" rims.. Dewscam isn't lowered yet but it looks a lot better with the 20's cause it gets rid of a lot of that gap... car looks great though

Reply 4 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



or get 50 tires on there to fill the gap a bit more. i agree to go lower. get coils if anything to adjust height.

Reply 5 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



i suspect he is running with 245/40 on there so yeah a 45 or 50 profile tire would really help without lowering

Reply 6 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



yea it does kind of look smaller than it should with a 45.

Reply 7 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



or go H&R only 1.5 is good no need too much

Reply 8 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



thats what I have and the drop is not steep... but still noticeable i love it

Reply 9 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4




Quote:








Originally Posted by CTMike
View Post

thats what I have and the drop is not steep... but still noticeable i love it



yeah i was about to go wit H&R but i change my mind then go with Tein(love it)

Reply 10 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



haha true kenny... i had a little remorse at first for not going as low as possible like tein or coils but then i really fell in love with the H&R and they suit my driving conditions much better anyways

Reply 11 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



Originally was going to get 19's for it.



This is actually my dad's car, and those are my rims off my accord but Im going off to school soon so I just put them on his car. I actually just gave them to him lol.



But as for lowering, its his car so chances are, its not going to happen.



A drop would be nice but im just afraid for the prematurely worn struts.

Reply 12 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



oh and its a 225/45/18



Also you guys think i should get the weathertech inchannel visors? The black ones of course not the light smoke.



God I wish this was my car :P the quality is so much better than my accord. I should trade im sure my dad would trade too because he likes stick better than auto.

Reply 13 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



no worry for the struts bc they are KYB. weathertech inchannel visorsis good stuff so they should look good on yur car. i have inchannel n i love it

Reply 14 : CamrySExxx -07 MGM Camry SE I4



^ any pics bro?

There is a pair on our gen5 camry when we bought it. It's nice and study and doesnt feel flimsy so i know its good stuff,



its just if i should or not

No comments:

Post a Comment